Swimming Pool Maintenance in Salt Lake City, UT
Professional Swimming Pool Cleaning & Service
Enjoying your swimming pool shouldn’t have to come with a lot of responsibility. The team at Deep Blue provides swimming pool maintenance for homeowners in Salt Lake City, UT. The key to enjoying your pool to the fullest is regular maintenance and care from professionals. When your swimming pool is clean and well-maintained, it offers a safer and more comfortable environment for you, your family, and your friends. Deep Blue is dedicated to helping you care for your pool or spa by offering routine swimming pool maintenance and other swimming pool services. Learn more about pool maintenance and get in touch with us for your free estimate.
The Importance of Swimming Pool Maintenance
You take care of your body and your vehicle, among other things, so why would you want to neglect your home’s swimming pool? Swimming pool ownership is highly desirable, but it also comes with great responsibility. Pools require regular maintenance to stay clean and safe. Without caring for your pool, the water could become unhealthy, causing anyone who swims in it to get sick. When you hire the team at Deep Blue, we’ll never let this happen. Our comprehensive swimming pool maintenance service will keep your water clean and safe at all times. We also perform pool repairs if necessary, and you can rest easy knowing that our team of experts is taking care of your pool.
What’s Included in Swimming Pool Service?
Wouldn’t it be great to sit back and enjoy your pool with the hassle of having to care for it? You can with our swimming pool cleaning service. We perform swimming pool openings and closings and will take care of your pool all summer. Our team can even help you winterize your pool once the swimming season is complete. We offer standard swimming pool maintenance packages at an affordable swimming pool maintenance cost. Our team’s thorough service includes a swimming pool maintenance checklist, ensuring we perform the following:
- Cleaning out skimmer and pump baskets, removing debris and leaves
- Visually inspecting all pool equipment
- Vacuuming pool bottom and removing large debris
- Skimming water line, removing leaves, pine needles, sticks, etc.
- Brushing pool walls and floor
- Testing water chemistry and balancing as needed (chemicals not included)
- Cleaning out or backwashing filter
- Filling chlorinator and chlorine packs as necessary
- Testing salt levels
- Providing a written report of work completed and any chemicals used
Pool Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
While you can count on our team for professional swimming pool maintenance services, there are some things you can do on your own to ensure your pool is clean and safe. Preserving your investment is critical, and here are some pool maintenance tips that every homeowner should know:
- Water Testing – Swimming pools require consistent levels of chlorine and other chemicals. You should check your pool’s water quality at least once a week. Be sure the pH level is between 7.4 and 7.6. If it falls above or below those levels, be sure to give us a call.
- Baskets & Filters – Be sure to clean your pool filter and check your skimmer baskets at least weekly. Doing so can ensure you aren’t swimming in murky water full of debris.
- Skimming – This task is simple and doesn’t take much time but should be performed daily. Skim the surface of your swimming pool with a net to remove leaves and debris. You may need to scrub or contact us if you notice algae growth.
- Water Level – Your pool needs a consistent water level which should be at the halfway mark of your skimmer. Keep an eye on the water level and get in touch with us if it’s not right. High water levels can cause the skimmer to malfunction, and low water levels can be hard on the pool pump.
- Winterizing – At the end of the swim season, your pool needs to be winterized. This involves cleaning the pool pump and filter, turning off the electricity to the pool, removing ladders and handrails, winterizing the heater, installing a pool cover, and ensuring valves are left in an open position.
Why Choose Our Professionals?
Some homeowners may enjoy taking care of their pool, but in many cases, the job is best left to the professionals. Caring for your pool correctly is a big job, and there are many benefits of working with our pool contractors on a schedule that’s convenient for you. There’s a lot to do when it comes to taking care of your pool. You need to balance the chemistry and ensure all components are clean and in good repair. These skills take time to learn and master. You can sit back and relax while our team of trained professionals is at the helm. You might spend hours each week trying to clean and maintain your pool yourself. You also will need to purchase chemicals and store them if you plan on the DIY approach. We make pool maintenance easy, so don’t hesitate to get your free estimate.
Signs You Need Additional Pool Service
Regular pool services will keep your pool clean and safe, but you might need additional service if you use your pool a lot or experience summertime storms. Learning to spot the signs that you require additional pool service is helpful to keep your pool in excellent condition throughout the years. Here’s what to look out for:
- A water level that seems to be dropping more rapidly than usual, or visible leaks in your pool’s plumbing.
- Skin, eye, nose, or throat irritation after using your pool.
- Water that appears cloudy or has a distinct smell.
- The visible buildup of dirt and debris on your pool tile, liner, lights, or other components.
- Strange sounds coming from your pump or poor water circulation.
Schedule Pool Maintenance Today
When you need a trusted professional to perform routine swimming pool maintenance, trust the team at Deep Blue. We’re a small company with big service. Our owner-operated company offers impeccable customer service, and all our employees are certified pool operators who are well trained and knowledgeable. Contact us today for your free estimate.