Pool Filter Cleaners in Salt Lake City, UT
Trust Our Experts for Cleaning Pool Filters
Cleaning your pool filter allows it to efficiently remove leaves, dirt, dead bugs, and other debris from your pool. When your pool filter is clogged or dirty, it won’t work very well, and your pool will get dirty, swampy, and discolored. At Deep Blue Pools and Spas, we offer professional pool filter cleaning in Salt Lake City, UT. Our pool filter cleaning solutions will keep your pool safe, get rid of dirt and debris, and protect the beauty and value of your pool. Call our pool filter cleaners today to request an estimate for cleaning your pool filter.
Why Is Pool Filter Cleaning Necessary?
Pool filter cleaning is a necessary part of overall pool maintenance. Without pool filter cleaning, your pool filter will get clogged with dirt, oil, leaves, twigs, minerals, and other debris. This makes the filter less effective at removing debris from your pool and keeping the water clean. Keeping your pool filter clean offers these advantages:
- Lowers your monthly electric bill.
- Keeps your pool cleaner, healthier, and more attractive.
- Extends the lifespan of your pool filter.
- Extends the lifespan of your pump motor.
- Improves the efficiency of your filter and pump.
- Maintains your pool warranty.
When Does the Cartridge Filter In Your Pool Needs Cleaning?
We recommend that you schedule pool filter cleaning every six months or so, but you may need to do it more or less often depending on how much use your pool gets, the weather, and the type of filter you have. Watch for these warning signs that you need swimming pool cleaning and pool filter cleaning:
- Cloudy pool water
- Visible dirt, sediment, debris, or buildup in the pool water
- Reduced water flow into your pool
- Low water clarity
- Reduced water pressure
- Obvious change in water quality
- Green, brown, or discolored water
- Algae or mildew on the pool walls or floor
- Decreased filter suction
- Water features have pool water flow
- Your automatic cleaner isn’t working properly
Our Pool Filter Cleaning Solutions
We use powerful, effective pool filter cleaning tools and solutions to guarantee a complete clean. We know the specific methods and tools to use for each type of pool filter, and our pool filter cleaning services will enhance the lifespan of your filter and improve its efficiency and effectiveness. Our pool filter cleaning services include:
- Inspection and disassembly of all filter parts.
- Full cleaning of all internal and external filter and tank parts.
- If necessary, use an acid pool filter cleaning solution to remove calcium or mineral buildup.
- Lubricating push-pull and slide backwash valves.
- Tank resealing.
- Refilling the filter with diatomaceous earth if needed.
- Performing filtration testing.
Types of Pool Filters We Clean
There are three main types of pool filters: Diatomaceous Earth (DE) filters, cartridge filters, and sand filters. We can clean all three types.
- Diatomaceous Earth (DE) Filters – DE filters use diatomaceous earth to filter the pool water. The filter includes grids that are coated with DE, which is a fine, powdery substance. When water flows through the filter, the DE pool filter cleaning system catches debris and sediment and prevents it from re-entering the pool.
- Cartridge Filters – Cartridge filters use a removable pool cartridge filter cleaner to clean the pool water. They look like tall, narrow cylinders and have pleated material inside that trap and remove debris from the pool water. The cartridges can be removed and cleaned or disposed of and replaced when dirty.
- Sand Filters – Sand filter cleaners for pools are similar to DE filters, except they use sand to filter the pool water. They require backwashing and sand replacement when they become too dirty to filter effectively.
Why Choose Deep Blue Pools and Spas
At Deep Blue Pools and Spas, we have over 20 years of experience in the pool industry. We are swimming pool contractors and builders and specialize in an array of pool, hot tub, and spa services. We offer pool and spa installations and maintenance, water and fire feature installation, pool and spa remodeling, and more. Our goal is to bring your vision to life through our extensive experience, talent, and skill. Most of our business comes from repeat customers and referrals, and we value building strong customer relationships and providing exceptional customer service. Our certified swimming pool builders work closely with each customer to provide top-quality service and workmanship and exceed their expectations. In addition to amazing customer reviews, we also have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and were previously voted Best in Show for the Salt Lake Valley Parade of Homes.
Schedule a Consultation for Pool Filter Cleaning
If you’ve noticed warning signs that you need pool filter cleaning in Salt Lake City, UT, call us today or contact us online. We’ll send one of our friendly, experienced technicians to your home to inspect, clean, and test your pool filter.
Why Choose Us?
- Small Company, With Big Service
- Owner Operated
- Impeccable Customer Service
- All Employees Are Certified Pool Operators
- Well Trained, Knowledgeable Staff